Companies who conduct outbound consumer marketing campaigns face an array of regulatory challenges. Legislation including Do Not Call laws, the CAN-SPAM Act and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act controls how you can contact consumers as well as how you manage consumer privacy data. If you have an internal compliance program in place, ask yourself:
- Are there guidelines in place to ensure compliance with relevant consumer marketing legislation?
- Do we have procedures to monitor and enforce compliance?
- Do my staff and any third party agents understand and follow the procedures?
- Are there processes that could be improved for more efficiency and potential cost-savings?
- Can I minimize my exposure to liability?
CompliancePoint, a PossibleNOW company, offers consulting services that can help.
CompliancePoint's focus on consumer regulatory legislation and privacy preference compliance lets you reap the benefit of years of experience. We can evaluate your outbound consumer marketing operations against our best practices models to determine your overall compliance risk.
CompliancePoint offers a full range of consulting and audit services that can be easily customized to fit your business and compliance objectives.
For more information on CompliancePoint's consulting services for outbound marketers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.